So were is the value!?
1. Maverick Vinales at 8/1 is possibly the best outright bet value wise, he has a great chance to bounce back from last year and put it up to Márquez and if he wins one or two races early his price will plummet into 3 or 4/1
2. Álex Rins at 20/1 has got to be the best value of anybody who has a hope of winning, I personally will be having a bet on this one and hope to hedge my bet when his price weakens as he does well throughout the year.
3. Jorge Lorenzo at 6/1 is definitely another great bet! Yes theirs value here and I wouldn’t put anybody off backing him outright, I personally feel this isn’t his year, maybe next year but not this year. But for value and his overall chance of winning I like him at 6/1, you just never know with motorbike racing and Lorenzo ability.
4. You have to always give the GOAT a chance, Valentino Rossi is like a fine win and at 14/1 overall he’s definitely worth a glass or two. His chances of beating the young guns Is slim but I like this price to hedge the bet further down the line.
1. Andrea Dovizioso is only 7/2 theirs absolutely no value in this guy, although he is one of my favorites I would stay away. Realistically you would want 6/1 at least.
2. Marc Marquez at 1/2 just has no value, even thought he ran away with it last year his teammate in Dani Pedrosa was very weak and Lorenzo will prove a much tougher test. Theirs no way I would bet anybody outright in a motorbike race no matter how good they are, injuries, crashes ect, could all have their say throughout the year.